Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Label Rolls
Thermal Transfer&Direct Thermal Paper Roll
- Bright white paper that can handle heat or sunlight
- Resistant to fading and smearing
- Ideal for barcode applications
- More durable & longer shelf life
- Can print colors other than black
Ready-to-Order Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Label Rolls
Did you know we also carry thermal transfer and direct thermal label in common ready-to-order sizes? Sure, we print the finest labels you can find. We also produce blank labels that you can use in your warehouse, shipping department, or right on your products! The label works for ZEBRA, EPSON, TSC and any kinds of printers. Order by the case and take care of all your label needs in one place.
Available material: non top-coated thermal label; top-coated thermal label(popular); thermal transfer label; semi-gloss label;
Top-coated thermal label: water-proof; oil-proof; stratch-proof
Available size: 4″x2″; 4’x6″( EBAY); 4″x8″; 100*100mm; 100*150mm; 50*30mm; 50*25mm(FBA); 40*30mm; 60*40mm(FBA21); 30*20mm; 70*30mm(FBA24); 80*90mm(4PX); 60*30mm(FBA27); etc
Core Size: 3″ paper core
Packing: support customized packing, including printing boxes and shrink wrapping.
We have international advantage in machines, productions, stocking, and delivery under the professional ERP system. GH has 2 lines of VSOP printing machines from Germany, which realize offset printing, flexography, silk screen printing, cold stamping, varnishing and die cutting in one time. AVT machine is for quality control, thus ensure the color during production is what the customers need. All the products are sustainable which suitable for all kinds of labels. As an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified company, GH printing maintains optimal quality control on all projects for product integrity. With the support of technical department, pre-print department, and our long-term cooperated raw material partners, we will provide you with professional service from beginning to the end of each order.
- Easy dispensing with perforations between bags.
- Tubular construction throughout with a durable bottom seal.
- Pre-opened bags are open on one side for easy product inserting and perforated on the back for easy tear-off.
- Pre-opened with a pre-cut opening and perforated back.
- User benefits • Easily processed • Versatility • Good clarity and strength TYPICAL.